1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the Website: http://cosmocomonlinetf.es
The website provides services whose primary objective is http://cosmocomonlinetf.es to allow contact between users and the entity, either to contact us, respond to your request, manage your claim, process your purchase, exercise your rights in data protection or to request quotes.
Browsing the page attributes http://cosmocomonlinetf.es the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to CosmoComOnline TF S.L and to third parties, for damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to CosmoComOnline TF S.L with NIF B76715184.
- Calle Hermano Pedro de Bethencourt, 2 Apolo Shopping Center, Local 73 38650 Arona Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 389 561 5941
- Web hosted by: Hostalia Network
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, although the use of certain areas or services is conditioned to completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and children under 14 years of age cannot provide them without the consent of parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CosmoComOnline TF S.L and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
http://cosmocomonlinetf.es has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that CosmoComOnline TF S.L requests includes the name and email address and those provided by the user when filling out the forms.
- Users who have not contacted CosmoComOnline TF S.L but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
- Users of our private area: Includes the username and password.
- Users who make comments on the blog: These users are collected the email, name and surname or Nickname, comment made, date of the comment.
- Users who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data of the purchase made are collected.
- Users who send us their curriculum vitae through the section dedicated to this purpose on our website.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CosmoComOnline TF S.L or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the Website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of CosmoComOnline TF S.L or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CosmoComOnline TF S.L or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Website, you must send a notification to CosmoComOnline TF S.L duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
CosmoComOnline TF S.L installs cookies on the user's computer. To learn more about the cookies on our website go to the following link: "cookies policy"
All notifications and communications between users and CosmoComOnline TF S.L will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact CosmoComOnline TF S.L by:
- Sending by postal mail to the following address: CosmoComOnline TF S.L – Calle Hermano Pedro de Bethencourt, 2 Centro Comercial Apolo, Local 73 38650 Arona Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Sending by email to the following address: email@example.com
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CosmoComOnline TF S.L, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CosmoComOnline TF S.L, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by CosmoComOnline TF S.L are prohibited. In case of non-compliance, CosmoComOnline TF S.L will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The website http://cosmocomonlinetf.es uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for informational purposes, reserving CosmoComOnline TF S.L the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. CosmoComOnline TF S.L tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors but CosmoComOnline TF S.L will not be liable for damages caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that originate from the use of this website or another external connection; nor of the damages and / or losses in the software or hardware of the user that derive from access to this website.
Users expressly accept that CosmoComOnline TF S.L will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor of any transaction made through its website.
CosmoComOnline TF S.L reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through http://cosmocomonlinetf.es.
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and European regulations that may be applicable.
Any dispute arising or related to the use of the website or such products will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If it is a final consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized as such by current legislation, and may choose to file a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their domicile.
Date: December 01, 2021 November 2021